Sunday, April 29, 2007

Too Lazy

I s'pose that I ought to tell all about my adventure as a a girl living in the early eighteen hundreds, but I'm a bit lazy, so next time I'll tell all! Which includes (Just to give you a preview) a poisonous snake, a deadly gun, climbing a 'Kansas mountain' several times a day, extreme heat, several layers of clothing, bright red sunburns, mud, dirty hems, icky porta pottys, exploring, ticks, catching a large mouth bass, talking to strangers, and much, much more! It's all coming up in a all time classic, "Old Fashioned Camping"! Stay tuned for more.

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Poisonous snakes? Deadly guns? Do tell! But what do you mean by a "Kansas mountain"? I mean, like, the biggest "mountains" in Kansas are like - speedbumps.

Elisabeth said...

P.S. Emily, you are so pretty in that picture!

Anonymous said...

I agree, Emma. and your chin and elbows look pretty too.

Anonymous said...

My chin does not qualify in the 'pretty' department. And you can't even see that evil elbow