Well, since it seems that my dear, dear brothers have departed indefinitely, I thought I would post something:
Here's a question for you all.
How do you think your death will occur?
My death, whenever it shall be, shall be brought about by...*gulp*...
SWALLOWING A CHICKEN BONE.
Yes.
I will accidentally swallow a sharp piece of one of those squawking fowl's living cells imbedded in hard calcium compunds, and have it poke into my intestines, fromwhich, I shall become deceased in two days.
I would like to start an awareness program titled: Against Swallowing Chickens Bones And Dying From It Poking The Intestines.
All who would like to join ASCBADFIPTI, please leave a comment. We really need your help! Children everywhere need to be taught the dangers of chicken bones! Let us join up together as a strong force against this potentially deadly weapon.
And for all you poor scared chidren out there:
Remember kids, chicken bones are not to be trifled with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahhh, Emily. I love you. :)
And yes I would be proud to become a member of ASCB...umm...whatchamacallit. Yours is a noble cause.
LOL. :D
Of course. A very noble cause it is...
And if anyone asks me how I'm going to die, you know what I am going to say?
"OLD AGE."
:)
Me too. Unless, of course, I die of a chocolate-overdose one of these days.
Hey, you can't blame me for wanting to die happy. :)
Post a Comment