Monday, July 28, 2008

Where Are My Brothers?

Yo, beloved brothers,

You stole this blog from me, doncha think you oughta post once and awhile?

Sincerely,

The Missing (or not-so-missing) Sister



PS: I changed a few colors around, I happen to enjoy blue better than pink :-)

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Um...Emily...?? Could it be true? =O

I like blue better than pink, too, BEN. *evil snickers*

And Emily...did you like, make that poll just for me or something? Because you used four of my favorite things in the world and I am having a horrible time choosing. :(

Elisabeth said...

Okay...I just decided. :) Historical papers, BECAUSE...you don't get to do that every day. I figure I would get sick on a life time supply of chocolate, and I can get all my favorite books on interlibrary loan, and, even though I drool over baby-grands, a whole room full isn't necessary. Just as long as I have one that is tuned.

Vivian Claire said...

*GASP* is it true?!?! She has returned! I thought Emily was lost to the blogsphere! I had to go with a library full of my favorite books... I would be there all day... except at meal times... or maybe I could have Christian deliver my meals to me... hum